In considerations for a move recently, one of us had a bit of a time trying to locate most of the off-leash dog parks in the twin cities metro area. After collecting some information we thought we’d share.
Remember that some of these parks require passes, dog licensure and all have rules so be sure to do your research! Most cities have some kind of requirements but here are Saint Paul and Minneapolis dog requirements:
- Purchase Off-Leash Permit Online
- Print 2011 Off-Leash Permit Application
- Get your dog licensed through the City of Minneapolis
- Off-Leash Info Sheet
- Leash Law Brochure
- Safety Tips and Etiquette
- Dog Off-Leash Citation Procedures
- Complaint Process Sample
Many of the links to the dog parks will take you to the pages that also have outlined the rules and regulations.
Bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, layout, schools. . . There are so many things to remember to consider when moving. Just don’t forget the considerations of all of your loved ones.
“This post was written in loving memory of Sir Didymus (Dids) who lived gloriously from October 7th, 2000 until he died tragically of a twisted stomach on October 21st, 2010.”
P.S. If we have omitted an off-leash dog park that you know of, please let us know about it so we can be sure to add it!
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Long Term Mortgage Rate Forecast Going Into Winter Market
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing
- Top Three Reasons to Feel Good About Buying a Home in the Twin Cities
- Today’s Rate vs. Today’s Rates – Mortgage as a Second Language
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- The FHA 1 Year Waiting Period After Short Sale, Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Back to Work
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast