You’re smart enough to get pre-approved early and you know you need to know the market well in advance of buying your home. But perhaps, you don’t want to waste a Realtors time when you’re not ready to commit to using them just yet. Don’t get me wrong, you’d be a fool not to buy a home with a Realtor but if you need to get started and aren’t sure who to commit to using, there’s a solution for you.
You’ll need a lot of tools to begin this process on your own but when it comes to searching for real estate online, I invite you to check out the Home Buyers Scouting Report® (HBSR) from Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. The HBSR is a FREE, secure website that lets you customize your home search and view all the available homes in the Minnesota and Western Wisconsin market that match your personal search criteria. And, when newly listed homes that match your search criteria become available, you’ll be the first to know with email alerts from HBM II. Click on the link to start your search or contact me for more information.
In my opinion, the Home Buyers Scouting Report® represents the most feature rich and locally intelligent means of finding the home you seek. Should you have any questions as you enroll and refine your search, please reach out to me as I’d love to be of help.
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- Buying While Selling
- Buying beats renting in less than 2 years
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Length of Self-Employment Mortgage Guidelines
- Think You’re Buying a Townhome/Rowhouse?….Think Again.
- How Underwriters View Owner Occupied Vs. Non-Owner Occupied Transactions
- A Deeper Examination of Schools Near Your Next Minnesota Home
- How to Refinance Your LLC Properties’ Mortgages into Your Own Name
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing