You’re smart enough to get pre-approved early and you know you need to know the market well in advance of buying your home. You want to get a good deal and to that end, you want to buy a foreclosed home but where can you get the best and most current lists of foreclosures? There’s a solution for you.
You’ll need a lot of tools to begin this process on your own but when it comes to searching for real estate online, I invite you to check out the Home Buyers Scouting Report® (HBSR) from Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. The HBSR is a FREE, secure website that lets you customize your home search and view all the available homes in the Minnesota and Western Wisconsin market that match your personal search criteria. And, when newly listed homes that match your search criteria become available, you’ll be the first to know with email alerts from HBM II. Click on the link to start your search or contact me for more information.
In my opinion, the Home Buyers Scouting Report® and the free lists of foreclosed properties it offers represent the most feature rich and locally intelligent means of finding the home you seek. Should you have any questions as you enroll, please reach out to me as I’d love to be of help.
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Long Term Mortgage Rate Forecast Going Into Winter Market
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing
- Top Three Reasons to Feel Good About Buying a Home in the Twin Cities
- Today’s Rate vs. Today’s Rates – Mortgage as a Second Language
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- The FHA 1 Year Waiting Period After Short Sale, Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Back to Work
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast