At some point during the application process, your mortgage rate needs to be locked in. This short video will provide you with the basics regarding “locking” or “floating.” For more information, follow our interest rate forecasting page or call your loan officer for details. Enjoy the show!
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Long Term Mortgage Rate Forecast Going Into Winter Market
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing
- Top Three Reasons to Feel Good About Buying a Home in the Twin Cities
- Today’s Rate vs. Today’s Rates – Mortgage as a Second Language
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- The FHA 1 Year Waiting Period After Short Sale, Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Back to Work
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast