In considerations for a move recently, one of us had a bit of a time trying to locate most of the off-leash dog parks in the twin cities metro area. After collecting some information we thought we’d share.
Remember that some of these parks require passes, dog licensure and all have rules so be sure to do your research! Most cities have some kind of requirements but here are Saint Paul and Minneapolis dog requirements:
- Purchase Off-Leash Permit Online
- Print 2011 Off-Leash Permit Application
- Get your dog licensed through the City of Minneapolis
- Off-Leash Info Sheet
- Leash Law Brochure
- Safety Tips and Etiquette
- Dog Off-Leash Citation Procedures
- Complaint Process Sample
Many of the links to the dog parks will take you to the pages that also have outlined the rules and regulations.
Bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, layout, schools. . . There are so many things to remember to consider when moving. Just don’t forget the considerations of all of your loved ones.
“This post was written in loving memory of Sir Didymus (Dids) who lived gloriously from October 7th, 2000 until he died tragically of a twisted stomach on October 21st, 2010.”
P.S. If we have omitted an off-leash dog park that you know of, please let us know about it so we can be sure to add it!
- A Deeper Examination of Schools Near Your Next Minnesota Home
- Long Term Mortgage Rate Forecast Going Into Winter Market
- Different Mortgage Types and What They Mean to Buyers and Sellers in a Competitive Market
- Homebuyers: Thinking About A Lowball Offer? Think Again.
- Buy a Home Now vs. Wait – Who Needs a Forecast for that?
- Gaining an Edge With the Best Homebuyer Education
- 5 Things I Wish All Homebuyers Knew Before Getting Their Mortgage
- The MN Mortgage Financing Contingency – What it is and what it isn’t
- Low Appraisal Challenges in a Newly Inclining Real Estate Market
- How to Choose a Mortgage Lender When Buying Your Home