While nobody can claim to know where rates are headed, we make a point of knowing more than enough to make accurate, educated guess and equip ourselves with cutting edge tools to ensure that you get the best rate possible. We do this by counseling, tracking and forecasting. As well, our loan officers receive alerts to aid in locking your loan at the optimum time.
All of our loan officers can counsel and track rates for you using cutting edge, web based software that will set target rates for you and automatically shop your transaction 3 times a day until your mortgage interest rate and closing cost specifications are met. It’s expensive, but you’re worth it! If you would like us to track a target rate for you, please let us know!
- Click Here – for short rate trend
- Click Here – for intermediate term forecasting
- Click Here – for long term forecasting
- Click Here – for historical mortgage rates
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Long Term Mortgage Rate Forecast Going Into Winter Market
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing
- Top Three Reasons to Feel Good About Buying a Home in the Twin Cities
- Today’s Rate vs. Today’s Rates – Mortgage as a Second Language
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- The FHA 1 Year Waiting Period After Short Sale, Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Back to Work
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast