For a long time, we’ve been trying to figure out what we can do for our VA clients besides being highly trained, offering superior interest rates, and providing high-touch service. We had talked about doing something more for some time now and finally thought we should get off our laurels and get ‘er done.
For any military veteran or Foreign Service worker who chooses to do his or her Veteran’s Administration insured mortgage with iLoan, there will be no cost for the appraisal. This is a value of between four hundred and five hundred fifty dollars which; a minor sacrifice on our part for the major sacrifice veterans have made for us.
We have always enjoyed our VA loan clients. To nobody’s surprise, they’re never intimidated by the process and it doesn’t hurt that they have a deep appreciation for duplicative and seemingly meaningless paperwork either. 🙂 Working hard and going the extra mile to get their loans transactions to work smoothly has never felt like work- in one case, it even required adopting an awesome dog!
We look forward to helping you with your next VA mortgage!
- Buying While Selling
- Buying beats renting in less than 2 years
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Length of Self-Employment Mortgage Guidelines
- Think You’re Buying a Townhome/Rowhouse?….Think Again.
- How Underwriters View Owner Occupied Vs. Non-Owner Occupied Transactions
- A Deeper Examination of Schools Near Your Next Minnesota Home
- How to Refinance Your LLC Properties’ Mortgages into Your Own Name