Smart, confident and empowered buyers are better buyers. We want to help you become every one of those things whether you’re just curious, almost ready, or super serious about buying a home.
Which is why we’re using Doorsteps to help manage the process – it’s the only place for 100% insider, unbiased information about every step of the home-buying journey.
Contact me directly or sign up for Doorsteps now and start a smarter home-buying journey. Whether you expect to buy in two months or in two years, there are things to do today to get ready for your tomorrow.
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Long Term Mortgage Rate Forecast Going Into Winter Market
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing
- Top Three Reasons to Feel Good About Buying a Home in the Twin Cities
- Today’s Rate vs. Today’s Rates – Mortgage as a Second Language
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- The FHA 1 Year Waiting Period After Short Sale, Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Back to Work
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast