The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is now a mobile app. From the browser on your mobile phone, if you type in www.homescouting.com, you’ll see that your scouting report is now mobile friendly. From an iPhone, Android or Blackberry you should bookmark the page and add a bookmark icon to one of your home screens. You can also get the apps from the Apple Store or Google Play:
For tutorials on the Home Scouting mobile app, click here.
If you need mortgage calculators on the go, pull up http://calculators.charlesdailey.com/ in your mobile browser and bookmark it . Should you want rate quotes on the go, we have a solution for that too. You can go to http://iloanhomemortgage.ratedecisions.com/.
Enjoy your Home Scouting on the go and let us know if we can help!
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- Buying While Selling
- Buying beats renting in less than 2 years
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Length of Self-Employment Mortgage Guidelines
- Think You’re Buying a Townhome/Rowhouse?….Think Again.
- How Underwriters View Owner Occupied Vs. Non-Owner Occupied Transactions
- A Deeper Examination of Schools Near Your Next Minnesota Home
- How to Refinance Your LLC Properties’ Mortgages into Your Own Name
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing