Deb Muelken (NMLS ID 364933) of iLoan (NMLS ID 4474) outlines the various options for down payment assistance to use with mortgages in Minnesota on the Twin Cities Real Estate Radio Show. For more information on how these programs might be of help to you, contact Deb at 651.353.8531 or by emailing her at email@example.com!
Trouble listening? Click Here
- Buying While Selling
- Buying beats renting in less than 2 years
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Length of Self-Employment Mortgage Guidelines
- Think You’re Buying a Townhome/Rowhouse?….Think Again.
- How Underwriters View Owner Occupied Vs. Non-Owner Occupied Transactions
- A Deeper Examination of Schools Near Your Next Minnesota Home
- How to Refinance Your LLC Properties’ Mortgages into Your Own Name
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing