This podcast outlines the differences between Minnesota mortgage pre-approvals and how they affect purchase transactions. Homebuyers and home sellers can learn the risks and benefits of each different type and how they relate to their transaction. This is essential information for understanding the implications of your choice on loan type for your purchase in a seller’s market. If you’re a seller, it’s essential for understanding the risks and advantages of accepting an offer that comes with one type of mortgage financing vs. another.
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- Length of Self-Employment Mortgage Guidelines
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Near Deal to Bring Back 3% Down Financing
- Today’s Rate vs. Today’s Rates – Mortgage as a Second Language
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Down Payment Assistance Programs in MN
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast
- Tell a Veteran to Miss a Payment to Qualify for a Short Sale and You May be Up Against the CFPB
- The Only 10 Reasons a Lender Needs Tax Returns for a Fannie Mae Mortgage
- Different Mortgage Types and What They Mean to Buyers and Sellers in a Competitive Market