We highly value the feedback we get on how we can improve your home search tool, the Home Scouting Report®. Over time, your recommendations have led to many additions (all available by clicking on our ugly mugs after you’ve logged in). Now, we’ve added another interactive research tool; The Minnesota Report Card from the Minnesota Department of Education.
While you’ve always been able to get basic school information via the Map View of your Home Scouting Report® but with this new tool, you’ll have access to these additional resources:
- My School – Demographics, trend data, graduation rates, contact information and more. It is a helpful “snapshot” of any district or school in Minnesota.
- Demographics – Student population by ethnicity and special populations.
- Test Results – View data by school or district, test type, subject, testing year, grade level, race/ethnicity, gender and more; trend data from 2009 to 2013.
- Graduation Rates – Select up to four student groups at once to narrow results; choose four-, five- or six-year graduation cohort rates.
- School Performance – The four components of the Multiple Measurement Rating (MMR) and the Focus Rating (FR), including proficiency, growth, achievement-gap reduction, and graduation.
- Student Progress – Growth students have made from 2009-2013.
- Academic Standards – How well students did on statewide exams according to the four levels of achievement.
- Staffing Profile – Full-time equivalents (FTEs) for teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators, and more; average salaries, experience and education levels, and student-teacher ratios.
- Federal Accountability – History of a school’s or district’s Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) designations, broken down by subject, participation and proficiency, and graduation and attendance.
We’re not here to solve the riddle of which came first (great schools vs. valuable homes) and we’re not suggesting that this should or shouldn’t be a major factor in your home search. We just promised you the best home finding tool in MN, and we’re delivering it; that’s all. 🙂
Happy house hunting and let us know if you need anything.
Charles Dailey – NMLS 79048 – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – 612-234-7283 – email@example.com
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.