Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To apply you must submit cover letter and salary requirements. Applicants who do submit this information will not be considered for the position.
- Manage all website content (text, images, graphics, video), taxonomies, mapping and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging content.
- Develop strong SEO copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through and conversions.
- Coordinate with staff from all departments to ensure content is up-to-date, accurate, fresh and adheres to the iLoan style and brand guidelines.
- Compile monthly and quarterly metrics reports for web properties and targeted program and resource content.
- Monitor metrics needs to track success of projects and web content.
- Train staff CMS users and help in troubleshooting and solving any issues.
- Lead projects with mobile/web components.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the CEO creative, video and editorial/digital teams on communications projects and initiatives.
- Conduct usability studies and testing for web features to ensure proper functionality.
- Analyze findings and make recommendations based on data.
- Automate and improve online processes and expand capabilities including forms, surveys and other data aggregation tools.
- Be able to interpret web analytics and provide insight to the data in layman’s terms.
- Identify web technologies and make recommendations for enhancements that follow industry trends and standards.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or web design.
- Minimum of two years of professional experience as a web content manager and/or webmaster.
- At least two years of project management experience.
- Experience with content management systems and Adobe design software (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience as a writer and/or editor a plus.
- Finance or Banking experience a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Be able to juggle multiple demands, manage shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to write, proofread and edit with proficiency and accuracy.
- Solid strategic thinking, organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated; strives for flawless execution and researches new techniques.
- Be able to work in strong team-player environment.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords is a plus.
ONLY resumes including salary requirements will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.
- Web content manager or webmaster: 2 years
- WordPress / PHP : 5 years