A home inspector is sometimes confused with a real estate appraiser. A home inspector determines the condition of a structure, whereas an appraiser determines the value of a property. Although not all states or municipalities in the U.S. regulate home inspectors, there are some professional associations for home inspectors that provide education, training, and networking opportunities.
Call your Realtor for recommendations on the best home inspectors of your areas of interest.Your Realtor will be the one in the know!I hope this is helpful and, as always, happy house hunting and let me know if you need any financing questions addressed.
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- Buying While Selling
- Buying beats renting in less than 2 years
- What Does Renewing Your Tabs in MN Have to Do With Buying a Home
- Why a Fed Rate Hike Won’t Affect Mortgage Rates in the Short Term
- Length of Self-Employment Mortgage Guidelines
- Think You’re Buying a Townhome/Rowhouse?….Think Again.
- How Underwriters View Owner Occupied Vs. Non-Owner Occupied Transactions
- A Deeper Examination of Schools Near Your Next Minnesota Home
- How to Refinance Your LLC Properties’ Mortgages into Your Own Name