There’s nothing that substitutes for a Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) prepared by a knowledgeable real estate professional. For those that are looking for a more cursory peek at what their home or another home might be worth there are other tools. They’re known as AVM’s or Automated Valuation Models. They are not as accurate as a CMA and are periodically totally wrong but often times, they can provide a ballpark figure. Within that context, should you be interested, we recommend the following AVM’s:
Just click on the logo for their free valuation services. Then, all you need to do is type in the full address of the property in question.
- Buy a Home Now vs. Wait – Who Needs a Forecast for that?
- Low Appraisal Challenges in a Newly Inclining Real Estate Market
- Refinancing When You’re Upside Down
- FHA’s Short Refi Program
- Buying After a Short Sale is an Excellent Mortgage Credit Risk
- So HVCC is Over? – Nope, it Still Lives On – Fannie Mae’s Appraisal Policy Broken Down
- A home inspection. . . . What’s that all about?
- 10 Home Renovations That Don’t Necessarily Add Value
- The Importance of an Updated Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to Your Pre-Approval
- Minnesota Home Prices Headed for a Double Dip? – Don’t Believe the Hype
- It’s High Noon on Shadow Inventory as Banks Halt Foreclosures
- Home Values…You Got It, Your Home Is NOT Worth What You Thought.