The MN Department of Natural resources has release some great new mobile apps for those of you who are fishing and fall enthusiasts. You can now track MN fall colors, find MN lake information and find public access to MN lakes from your iPhone or Android phone.
Click Here for more information or to download the app.
Charles Dailey – Branch Manager, Loan Officer, Certified Military Housing Specialist – CA DOC, MN DOC & WI DFI
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- The iLoan Lock and Shop Program
- Fannie Mae Increases Down Payments on MyCommunity® and Standard Loans
- The FHA 1 Year Waiting Period After Short Sale, Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Back to Work
- Planning Your Home Purchase With a Mortgage Recast
- 2 days before the end of the world…. ok, maybe not quite.
- Principles of Locking or Floating Your Mortgage Rate
- Tell a Veteran to Miss a Payment to Qualify for a Short Sale and You May be Up Against the CFPB
- The Only 10 Reasons a Lender Needs Tax Returns for a Fannie Mae Mortgage
- Different Mortgage Types and What They Mean to Buyers and Sellers in a Competitive Market
- You’re A First Time Homebuyer? So What!