While nobody can claim to know where rates are headed, we make a point of knowing more than enough to make an accurate, educated guess and equip ourselves with cutting edge tools to ensure that you get the best rate possible. iLoan does this by counseling, tracking and forecasting. As well, iLoan’s loan officers receive alerts to aid in locking your loan at the best possible time.
All of iLoan’s loan officers can counsel and track rates for you using cutting edge, web based software that will set target rates for you and automatically shop your transaction 3 times a day until your mortgage interest rate and closing cost specifications are met. It’s expensive, but you’re worth it! If you would like us to track a target rate for you, please let us know.
While we use many forecast methods and market modeling methods, we encourage you to follow along as well. Here are some forecasts you may be interested in reading:
- Click Here – for short term forecasting
- Click Here – for additional short term forecasting
- Click Here – for intermediate term forecasting
- Click Here – for long term forecasting
- Click Here – for historical mortgage rates
- Principles of Locking or Floating Your Mortgage Rate
- The Cost of Waiting to Buy a Home in fall of 2013 vs. Now
- Say Goodbye to the Lowest Minnesota Mortgage Rates in History
- Criteria NEEDED by all Loan Originators to quote you a rate.