Tom has been in the mortgage industry for almost 10 years. He is currently licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He always keeps his clients best interests in mind. Tom provides the highest level of customer service and brings abundant technical knowhow to the lending process. In addition to being our manager at iloan he is the source of many laughs. Tom believes a stress free atmosphere in the office environment is a productive one. He wants his clients to enjoy the experience throughout the transaction process.
Tom considers sales to be fun. However, it is knowledge, creativity, character, resourcefulness and hard work that gets the deal to the closing table. In the end creating new client relationships while providing premier service to our existing clients is the mission of his business. Tom is constantly challenging himself to deliver superior products with absolute precision and prompt customer service as his never-ending goal.
When not working, Tom is golfing, fishing, in Florida or harassing friends and co-workers over e-mail and instant messengers.
- Getting the Process Going
- Apply Online
- E-Mail Comments, Questions or Requests
- Online Rate Quote
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- Tom – Thank you so very much for your hard work and help in getting us our home! We really appreciate everything (especially the humorous commentary at closing). Buying a home can be stressful and scary. You made us feel comfortable throughout the process and we had a lot of fun working with you. We started work on the house this past weekend. The carpet upstairs is out and a new toilet is in. We will have to have you over sometime to see the results of our work. It is going to be quite a transformation. Thanks again for everything. – Josh and Kelly Griswold
- I met Tom Garrity nearly a year before I finally closed on a house. Initially, he helped me figure out what I could afford in the condo market. He was extremely helpful during that time. However, my house search wasn’t that cut and dry! I decided against a condo and started looking in the house market. Tom was extremely supportive of my change in plans, despite all of the work he’d put into my first bid. The house I bid on didn’t come through. So, I had to move onto the third bid. Again, Tom helped me arrange financing without a word of complaint about my many changes. My third offer was finally accepted and Tom did an excellent job arranging my mortgage. He found a very low interest rate and worked closely with the title company and the bank to navigate the tricky regulations that surround bank owned properties. During this time he kept me up-to-date with all the news and did his best to give me an accurate estimate of my closing costs—which was really helpful as I could plan ahead and ensure I had enough funds for that important day. On top of all of the standard work he did, Tom patiently answered the many questions I peppered him with. On closing day, Tom went above and beyond all expectations to ensure I could close. An error was found in some paperwork, and instead of allowing the closing to be pushed back, Tom went all out to ensure I could close on the date and time I had been planning. I would recommend Tom Garrity to anyone looking to purchase a new home. My experience with him was absolutely wonderful. – Lindsey Olson
- I have worked with Tom Garrity, as my #1 and only loan officer/ mortgage consultant, for the last 10 years. At all times I have found Tom to be honest, dependable, reliable, conscientious and hard working. I can confidently confirm Tom is a man of great integrity. He gets the job done on time and is an awesome mortgage consultant.- Marsha Froehle, Coldwell Banker Burnet, White Bear Lake
- Tom – Thank you so much for helping us refinance our home. We really appreciated all your hard work and time you spent with us! We realize that we were very high maintenance and are thankful that you could stand us long enough to get this done. You did more for us than I am sure you had to and are very grateful for that. Thanks a million and we will keep trying to send more business your way. – Jenny and Andrew Simonson
- My husband and I bought our house in 2009 and had an interest rate of 5.5. We had received many documents in the mail of other company’s guaranteeing that we could get a better rate with them. We started looking in to it and got a referral, which was Tom Garrity. I called and left a message and within the hour called me back we met that following week. He was very clear on what to bring because I had told him that the kind of loan we had was different. Not only was our house a foreclosure but also the previous owners had taken the entire kitchen and most appliances. Considering our house was not ready to move in we had to get what was called a 203K loan. Many mortgage lenders did not know what that was not to mention there was twice the paper work. Tom was very quick to act and knew every part of it. We had a 2 meeting times got everything signed and closed promptly with an interest rate 4.375. Tom saved us money and time that we don’t think we would have gotten from anyone else. Now that this is a few months later we have gotten all the new information to who our loan is through and we have had no problems. Tom was fun and easy to work with and did over and above what we asked. – Tony & Gia Johnston
- “Tom Garrity helped me purchase my first house. To say the least, there were several unexpected problems that arose. He helped me over every hurdle. He went above and beyond his job title to get me in my home and I will always remember that. I have highly recommended Tom and will continue to do so! Tom is the most hard working and knowledgeable lender; you can trust him to do what’s best for the client and be on top of all aspects of the loan and closing process. Thank you Tom, I LOVE my home.” – Jennifer Beck
These endorsements do not represent a statistical survey and therefore should not be assumed to be representative or otherwise typical. None are paid endorsements nor were they solicited. The opinions of these endorsers is not a professional one but rather a subjective perspective from their personal experience.