PROFILE – NMLS # 261849
Steve is a grizzled veteran in the MN and Western WI markets. Over 10 years, he’s been a loan officer, manager and the owner of a mortgage company. Few loan officers can bring as broad of a perspective to a transaction as Steve can.
Being able to get into the minds of all parties in a mortgage transaction is paramount in this modern lending climate and having the unique experience that he does, it has become second nature to him.
Outside of a little golf in the summer and some billiards in the winter… he pours his time, energy and passion into career and family.
Steve believes the passion in those things are the very heart of what it takes to be successful in Business AND in Life.
The relationships he’s formed with clients, business partners and associates are the most important part of his daily business. Steve has a deep commitment to consistently living up to his word and giving those relationships the attention and dedication they deserve.
Outside of the office Steve strives to live up to this same commitment with his friends and family and most of all to his boys… Wesley and Evan.
- Better Business Bureau Rating
- Online Resume
- Online Rate Quote
- Getting the Loan Process Going With Steven Brand
- Preferred Partners
- E-Mail Comments, Questions or Requests
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- Thanks for the nice work you did on getting the purchase transaction closed at the ROSSMOR Building. Jane was so grateful and so was I. I know you worked hard on the file but lets be honest… transactions come together because of the hard work the people who are NOT at the closing table do for us. If you find a moment, can you please let your processor know how much I appreciate everything they did to make the transaction happen. Consider yourself fortunate to have such a GREAT PROCESSOR. Ryan at Coldwell Banker Burnet
- “I just wanted to pass along my compliments to… especially Steve Brand. We recently completed a refinance through Steve, who did an exceptional job. He was patient, pleasant, professional and helpful even as our refi presented special challenges. And he came up with a plan that worked out even better than we expected one would. I would not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone who brings up the subject of refinancing. Thanks a Million. Well, maybe not a million but a few thousand anyway.” Joe in White Bear Lake, MN
- “I just wanted to say “thank you” for the stress-free, worry-free refinancing process of our home. With very little time and personal effort our experience with you again this year was outstanding. It really was a pleasure to work with you again. Your availability and continuous efforts made our lives that much easier and it is truly commendable.” Renee in Linwood Twnshp, MN
- “Thank you for your hours of hard work. I appreciate the time you made for me to understand all of the details. You have made this process as stress free as possible.” THANK YOU.
Kathleen in Bayport, MN
- “We recently refinanced our house with Steve at MOM it went very smoothly. And it took only about a week to finish everything up. We then went on to purchase an investment property and used another source for our lender.
Well there was no comparison, the second lender we used was very slow, repeatedly asked us for information we had already sent and changed their story so often we had no idea what was going on. They changed our closing date without calling us, and we didn’t even know how much money we needed to bring to the table for closing. It was everything you don’t want to have happen.
In short…don’t go for the gimmicks. If you want a loan without all the crap just ask STEVE…”
Tim & Lori in River Falls, WI
- “Many thanks and appreciation for a job well done on my INVESTMENT property!!” Ina in Eagan, MN
- “We just wanted to thank you for helping us with the purchase of our new home. You made it a pleasurable experience. You all were very honest and understanding. We were so pleased we would definitely tell others about you. Once again… thank you so much.” Jim & Portia in River Falls, WI
- Steve, you have been an amazing resource and I value your insights / input – your thought process has not only been helpful but impressive. Julie Lynn in Vadnais Heights, MN
These endorsements do not represent a statistical survey and therefore should not be assumed to be representative or otherwise typical. None are paid endorsements nor were they solicited. The opinions of these endorsers is not a professional one but rather a subjective perspective from their personal experience.