PROFILE – NMLS ID# 287770 – World Class Service for mortgage clients for over a decade…
Sherri believes that good service isn’t good enough. She delivers world-class service and is committed to providing best in class to all of her clients. She brings an in-depth knowledge of underwriting and credit requirements and pays attention to every detail. She is well known for being flexible, accessible, and creative in structuring a home loan to meet her clients’ individual needs.
Sherri firmly believes in educating borrowers and working with each individual to develop a mortgage program that meets their short-term objectives and long-term financial goals. “I work beyond the “rate-and-term product” and offer solutions that keep the overall savings and financial interests in mind.”
- Better Business Bureau Rating
- Online Resume
- Online Rate Quote
- Getting the Loan Process Going With Sherri
- e-mail comments, questions or requests
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- I have to say that I am extremely impressed and overly happy with Sherri and her guidance throughout the mortgage process. I am a first-time home buyer with little prior knowledge of the ins-and-outs of purchasing a home.
- Sherri was overly helpful in ensuring that I was 100% knowledgeable about the loan options available to me. I was thorough in my investigation of both mortgage consultants/brokers and banks, and found Sherri to be competitive with other lenders. Her ability to build trust and provide great service coupled with the competitive (actually better) rate that she was able to provide was enough for me to select her as my lender. I absolutely recommend Sherri to anyone shopping for a loan. She’s a hard working, trust-worthy person working in an industry that hasn’t in recent history been known for such characteristics. Thanks, Sherri!”
- “Let me just say, Sherri, that you are one of the most patient people I have ever met. A few times I thought you were going to give up on me, but you stayed with me the whole time. For anyone looking for the ultimate professional, look no further. I started this process the beginning of this year. I stopped and started several times. With Sherri’s guidance and patience, I have completed my refinance. You were great. Thanks!”
- “Dear Sherri, I just wanted to thank you so very much for all of your help, patience and understanding. As a first time homebuyer, I was scared and full of questions. You made me feel at ease and confident that you would guide me and point me in the “right direction”…My experience was wonderful. We even had fun!…Thanks again for all of your help and caring. You were and are great!!”
- “We want to thank you for your sincere interest and time put into helping us with our home! Your efficiency, knowledge and patience made the whole process much easier for us. The business world needs more people like you! Your company should be proud to have you as part of their team.”
- “Sherri is the most enthusiastic loan officer I have ever met! I am very grateful that my Realtor referred me to her. Her knowledge, patience and fun-loving demeanor was exactly what I needed. It made my home buying experience very pleasurable. “
- “Sherri’s service is second to none. She always answered our questions and helped us to really understand our mortgage. She made it easy to work with her. Sherri also has a great sense of humor. Our experience was enlightening AND fun! We will be back!”
- “Sherri is a breath of fresh air. Finally, a Loan Officer who is responsive! She kept me abreast of all the details during the entire process of my refinance. I will continue to recommend her service to everyone I know.”
- Sherri, Wanted to let you know that I am very impressed. Loan officers don’t impress me, but you did. Your communication was superb. As a listing agent, I rarely work with buyers, but I will definitely pass your name along when I have the opportunity. Thanks again.
- Dear Sherri, I just had to write and tell you how grateful my family and I are for all your assistance in purchasing our new home. If it were not for you, we’d probably still be paying ungodly rent and gaining nothing.
- From the very first moment, you took the time to actually go through our credit and explain to us exactly where we were at and what was needed in order for us to make our dream come true. As most consumers, knowledge in that category was extremely lacking. Without your expert knowledge, your time and effort put into disputing our credit bureau report information, your follow up, and your extreme patience, none of this would have happened.
- Working with Sherri, she easily gain our trust and confidence. We can not thank Sherri enough for what she’s done. Sherri, knows her job and does it extremely well! Sherri profound work is amazing!! We would without a doubt say I got a keeper! We are first time home buyer and very bless to of had Sherri as our broker. When we found Sherri, it was a very scary move to make for us, especially because we were not sure if she was legit. We contacted Sherri right away, and she responded that day! Her promptness spark our attention again, we, at this point were astound with her work. We knew she wanted to work for us. As our journey began, Sherri’s work just keep on impressing us. And now, with Sherri help, we can finally say… Were home owners!? Thank you so Sherri! For all your help and support. We honestly could of not done it without you. WE MISS YOU
- Sherri knows her business well. She answered all questions and her responsiveness was impressive. We look forward to doing business with you. Let me just say, Sherri, that you are one of the most patient people I have ever met. A few times I thought you were going to give up on me, but you stayed with me the whole time. For anyone looking for the ultimate professional, look no further. I started this process the beginning of this year. I stopped and started several times. With Sherri’s guidance and patience, I have completed my refinance. You were great. Thanks!
- TRULY a professional. Sherri did her job amazingly well, expeditiously and with complete detail. Our experience was very positive.
These endorsements do not represent a statistical survey and therefore should not be assumed to be representative or otherwise typical. None are paid endorsements nor were they solicited. The opinions of these endorsers is not a professional one but rather a subjective perspective from their personal experience.