Getting Started on your Home Loan with Michael Dietrich
Thanks for considering doing business with me!
If you’re curious about iLoan, we are the biggest mortgage lender in MN that you’ve never heard of. We underwrite and fund our own loans and then subsequently sell off the loan to any one of many different “end investors” that I’m sure you’ve heard of (i.e. Wells Fargo, Sun West, Franklin American Mortgage Company, GMAC, Flagstar, Mortgage Services III, LLC., etc.). While I have the capacity to broker loans to other lending institutions, I primarily act as a correspondent lender with funding and delegated underwriting authority for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USRDA, MHFA, VA and FHA loan products. For my personal resume click here and for our company Better Business Bureau rating, click here. When it comes to values I feel that it is not only important to have them, but to publicly make that promise openly and honestly. By clicking here you can see what my promises are to you as my client. This part I take very seriously and I’m very passionate about on a daily level.
Ok, now that we got the heavy stuff out of the way let’s discuss the mortgage process, which can be handled online and over the phone these days. What I typically like to do is get all of the essential information that would be needed to process the pre-approval ahead of time and then, when we meet or schedule a conference call, we’ll take that time to go over options. What we found is that by doing it in this order it becomes a lot more time efficient for you.
My process is designed to be done in 3 easy steps. The three steps come in this order:
(1) Apply online. To start this process, click here. Choose “Complete Application” and make sure you choose “Michael Dietrich” right after you create your password. This should only take around 10 to 15 minutes. It is a secure site and you will NOT incur any costs. Once I receive your information we can schedule around a 20 minute phone conservation with the following intention:
- Clarify all financial information
- Go over a few additional questions in regard to your home loan
- Go over your needs and values in regards to your home loan and discuss possible options
(2) Collect needed paperwork for the transaction. Although I can provide you with a checklist that’s tailored to your specific transaction, it’s a better idea for you to get an idea of what will be needed now; to see this list, click here. This information is not required for a pre-approval but the strength of your pre-approval will be reinforced by proper review of this material so it is highly recommended.
(3) Schedule a face to face consultation, conference call or video conference to go over the options that you have, how these options will fit in with your short and long term plans, talk about where rates come from and when you can get a rate, interest rate forecasts, general lending industry questions and anything else that you have on your mind.
After these 3 steps, I’ll pre-underwrite the loan directly through FHA, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac so that your approval can be strong and you can have full confidence in your financing. I really look forward to working with you. Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime about any of this.
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.