PROFILE – Mortgage Advisor – NMLS ID 242632 – Licensed in MN & WI
Thank you for considering me as your mortgage advisor
In seventeen year as a Mortgage Professional many things have changed. However, many have remained the same. Today’s exhaustive documentation and underwriting requirements (which are only short of a full cavity search) required of loan applicants since the “Mortgage Meltdown” & Bursting of “The Housing Bubble” are essentially the same requirements when I began my mortgage career in 1995. Overtime technology has improved the speed of mortgage application and approval process (in 1995 it took up to a week to obtain a credit report) , but all in all the loan application/approval process has returned to the basic tenants of making sound lending decisions to applicants that actually can repay their loans. What hasn’t changed over the years, most persons or families aspire to own a home to call their own, make changes as they see fit, overtime gain equity, protect their investment and one day hopefully pay-off their loan before reaching retirement.
What I can offer as your Mortgage Professional is my experience, honesty, depth of knowledge of loan programs based on individual circumstances whether Purchasing or Refinancing. Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Planning to purchase a home and have experienced a financial hardship in the past? First, it is not your fault. Second, I can help if you are willing to follow a plan, and be an active participant in your financial recovery. There is no magic pill or wand to wave; it will take some time (generally three months to a year), but time will pass regardless of action or inaction.
- Getting the Process Going
- Apply Online
- Check Your Loan Status
- Schedule a Meeting
- Online Rate Quote
- Home Buyers Scouting Report® Tour
- Home Buyers Scouting Report® Enrollment
- E-Mail Comments, Questions or Requests
- Joe, Thanks for everything!!!!!!
- You were very, very helpful. Thanks a million.
- Thank you again for making our mortgage application / approval process so easy. We will certainly send all the business you way that we can we look forward to working with you again in the future.
- I appreciate all the work you did and your professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
- Thanks Joe: It has been a pleasure.
- You are the best ever!
- Thank you for all of your help through this process. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without your assistance and insight. Thank you again.
- Thank you for all of your help! We’re pretty well settled and loving the house! We won’t hesitate to send friends your way that are looking for financing. Thanks again and you have a great holiday season!
These endorsements do not represent a statistical survey and therefore should not be assumed to be representative or otherwise typical. None are paid endorsements nor were they solicited. The opinions of these endorsers is not a professional one but rather a subjective perspective from their personal experience.