PROFILE – NMLS ID # 364933
Deb Muelken is a Senior Mortgage Consultant; however, most know her via her title, The Mortgage Lady! Currently working at iloan Home Mortgage, and excited about the iloan team and the knowledge they bring to the industry. Education has always been one of her biggest goals that she sets for her clients. Many joke after a meeting with Deb, the Mortgage Lady, they are ready to join the mortgage industry because of all she made them learn. Deb says “I never want someone to be surprised at the closing table, and the best way to prevent that is to make sure they receive their education at the prequalification table.”
The mortgage industry is one that is changing on a daily basis, what you can do one day, is against the guidelines the next. When the foreclosure market hit strong, many banks with REO properties did not have a retail division to send potential buyers to have their qualification reviewed. REO companies can face up to a 40% failure to close ratio because of approvals given and not being current with today’s guidelines. For many years, Deb held the position of REO Lending Specialist and companies sent buyers to her for review, and if she said they would close, they closed!
Can one be a jack of all trades, yet master of none? Can one loan officer say they can write all the programs available out on the market, yet not know the details of each. Unfortunately, yes, and it is done every day. Deb saw aligning herself with the iloan Home Mortgage as an opportunity to work as a team with everyone bringing their strengths to the table, so that all clients benefit, we can write all the programs available, and together have the knowledge of all.
Purchasing a home can be one of the most stressful times in a person’s life; it ranks right up there with death and divorce.
Deb, the Mortgage Lady is in the mortgage business because she cares about people, and wants to make sure they have the best experience possible when buying a home.
- Better Business Bureau Rating
- Online Resume
- Online Rate Quote
- Getting the Loan Process Going With Deb
- e-mail comments, questions or requests
The Home Buyers Scouting Report® is provided directly to the buyer by HBM II, a licensed national real estate brokerage service company, not to or through a lender. The FREE home finding service is provided directly to prospective homebuyers by HBM II and its real estate brokers, as part of their ordinary real estate brokerage services. HBM II, Inc. works cooperatively with other real estate agents across the United States in attempting to find ready, willing and able buyers for homes listed for sale. The role of the Preferred Loan Officer is to assist in determining a comfortable home price range for Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc. (HBM II) to use when it is searching for property listings within the buyer’s search criteria.
- My business partnership with Deb extends over 7 years, from the beginning we both understood the importance of working with honest, straightforward and reliable individuals that have the others back and hold each other accountable. Deb has always been willing to step up to the plate and go the extra mile for our clients, she is knowledgeable and aware of changing guidelines, and delivers happy clients to the closing table. Jason -Realtor
- Deb is awesome! Her email communication updates kept us informed on the process of our client’s loan through every stage from prequalification, processing to closed, I never had to call and ask for an update, it came automatically! Dan – Realtor
- What a good day it was when Deb walked into our office and introduced herself, she is a cut above the rest. Her knowledge of today’s market has helped many of our clients get into homes. She thinks outside the box and knows how to structure a loan to get it to the closing table. Bob and Kate – Realtor
- Goodness you are awesome. Seriously, you can’t ever, ever quit…because we are going to start building a little real estate empire. We can’t imagine anyone else who’s on top of it like you, or who can put up with all our detailed control freakiness. John and Edwin – Investors
- We just LOVE our home and Sam and I can’t thank you enough for all your hard work! Thanks again!!!!! Lisa and Sam – First Time Buyers
- Not everyone is ready to purchase the moment they walk through the door, and we needed help. Deb stayed with us through the whole process of over a year preparing to purchase, through credit repair and saving for down payment. She went over the program options, and made sure we were educated and understood the process. She made buying a home a good experience. Bob and Joan – First Time Buyers
- We used Deb to purchase our first home, so when we were ready to move up, she was the first person we contacted, even before the real estate agent. We reviewed our mortgage goals and needs, and felt confident moving forward finding our dream home! We have recommended all our friends and family to Deb over the years, and will continue to recommend her as long as she continues to be The Mortgage Lady! Steve and Stephanie – Move up buyers
- Thank you so much Deb for being so wonderful and speedy for me. You are truly amazing. Where else could I ask for a preapproval letter (on a great home that will likely go this weekend) and have it within a couple minutes… NOWHERE. You are awesome. I’m so glad I have you on my team. - first time homebuyer (who works for a competitor – tee hee hee)
These endorsements do not represent a statistical survey and therefore should not be assumed to be representative or otherwise typical. None are paid endorsements nor were they solicited. The opinions of these endorsers is not a professional one but rather a subjective perspective from their personal experience.